Motivated Master’s students, as well as PhD candidates and Professionals, are invited to submit their applications until
September 1, 2020. Once we receive your application, we will notify you within three working days whether the application was successful or not. Individuals interested in participating in the 2020 Summer School will be notified within 10 days of their submission.
- Full registration – 5 days / all sessions: 150 €
- Student discount registration (-16,66%) – 5 days / all sessions: 125 €
- Special(*) student discount registration (-33,33%) – 5 days / all sessions: 100 €
- Single session pass: admittance to 1 day/session: 30 €
- Double session pass: admittance to 2 days/sessions: 50 €
(*): student must be a member of supporting universities:
– Ionian University
– Harokopio University of Athens
– Agricultural University of Athens
– University of the Aegean
01/09/2020 – Deadline for early registration 01/09/2020 – Deadline for tuition payment 05/10/2020 – Welcome to Summer School!
Terms & Conditions
Methods of payment
A bank transfer payment must be confirmed by the organization chairs in order for papers to be included in the proceedings and receipt/invoice to be issued. Secure online credit card payments will be automatically confirmed.
Cancellation & refunds
Any cancellation of registration must be notified by e-mail to the General Chair. The following cancellation policies will apply:
Cancellation before September 1st, 2020 – full refund Cancellation on or after September 1st, 2020 – no refund.
All data submitted during ENVI 2020 registration process is used only to process your registration and as a result we do not collect or store any personal information. Moreover, we do not share any of your details with other companies/organizations/web-sites other than Piraeus Bank implementing the online registration process.